• Propylene glycol(propane-1,2-diol)is a synthetic organic compound with thechemical formula C3H802.lt is a viscous colorless liqudwhich is nearlyodorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste.Chemically it is classed as a dioland is miscible with a broad range of solvents.
• Production of pharmaceutical intermediates
• emollient in food packing,and anti-adhesive,as humidor,emollient andsolvent.
• As a solvent of perfume and edible pigment,
• used in paint industry,pesticide industry and dope industry
• can be used as tobacco flavor,lubricated solvent,and preservative.